Wednesday, June 19, 2013

5/3/2013. - Day 38 - Every night’s like a Friday night.

"Well Behaved Women Rarely Make Me a Sandwich."   Nice.




5/3/2013. - Day 38 -
Every night’s like a Friday night.






This makes me laugh. Because I'm apparently 12 years old.

I spent a little time exploring downtown today. The last few days have featured long periods of rain and lower than average temperatures so I’ve been here almost a week with no beach exposure yet. Depressing.

Tonight was also girls’ night out with a few of the ladies that I have gotten to know from my trips to Charleston. J’Pauls gets our vote for dinner, with fantastic seafood, steak, and macaroni and cheese. It should be noted that macaroni and cheese, my go to food of choice, is a widely accepted adult delicacy in the south. Take that, haters.


Ready to hit the town

We went to Hometeam on Sullivan’s Island for after dinner activities and enjoyed the lively atmosphere and live music. Jamie convinced me she was likely incapable of navigating the third floor stairs back home more than once so I was still on Dodger Duty and would have to take him out when we returned later that night. I am also on Jamie duty as the designated driver and that makes me feel less unemployed since I have two souls to care for tonight: J and Dodger.








"Hometeam"


 Girl’s night always reminds me why it’s so important to keep time with your girlfriends no matter what. It’s good for the soul to have some laughter and let loose and talk the night away with the ladies. I must make a note to do this more often. 

No comments:

Post a Comment