Sunday, March 31, 2013

3/30/2013. - Day 4 - Same place different day--


3/30/2013. - Day 4 - Same place different day--

--Except we unloaded the BIKE today! Whoo hoo! 70° and riding. Unbeatable. I can't wait to plan a little ride through some scenic areas of Washington. And I'm LOVING this weather.


After a lunch date with Scott, Kristen and I went to pop some tags at the thrift stores in Bellevue. We had a wonderful time exploring and also checked out the local mall. Kristen’s wedding ring needed some TLC, and she claims she felt naked without it after only a few seconds. After a quick trip to Forever 21 (I’m pretty sure she just wanted me to get her yet another replacement ring--Déjà vu July 2012) I presented her with a lovely new temporary ring, in the traditional style which involved me getting on one knee in the middle of the mall after she asked me to get the ring out of the bag so she could feel complete. Probably slightly more than she bargained for, but it’s Washington so there weren’t too many people staring. No big deal. Move over Scott.






Next, we began the creative process. Kristen and Scott admitted they have not dyed eggs in many years, but we still came up with some pretty great specimens. I have to say we take our egg dying pretty seriously!

This is a combination of Kristen, Scott, and my artistic ability. I'll let you decide for yourself who made which eggs!



No comments:

Post a Comment